Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Thanksgiving Eve

I was supposed to have class 4-6pm this evening, or so I thought, but when I arrived on campus I found most buildings were dark. Only the advising and registration offices were open, this being registration week for next quarter. I had a brisk bike ride both ways, about fifteen miles total, which is a good thing because I've gained a little weight since summer and need to keep my metabolism revved up for the holidays. I went to a yoga class yesterday evening, and may go again on Friday morning after the holiday, if I can get going early in the morning.

Possibly the early school closure was due to early snow and good ski conditions on Mount Baker, inspiring students, faculty and staff all to head for the hills for the four-day weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment