I don't mean to be a Karen, but ...
This is on Guide Meridian, just past the Wiser Lake roundabout. I tried to move some branches aside but they were too tangled together, and some were as thick as my arm. They are very dry, in case anyone is looking for kindling.
Since my adventure on the Cascade Trail I've been slacking off a bit. Following the Tour de France, that's my excuse. But it's been nice to get out for rides around the county now that the blueberries and raspberries are ripening - the smell is wonderful.
And I'm keeping in shape for my next adventure. I've been wanting to ride the area around the Columbia River Gorge, the Palouse hills and the channeled scablands but it's very hot and dry and there are wildfires during this part of the summer. So I will probably head for the coast or the Olympic Peninsula instead, and try the dry side of the state later in the summer, or early in the fall.

No comments:
Post a Comment